The Charging Infrastructure industry is going through a revolution with big technology companies investing heavily in development.
The Charging Infrastructure Expo UK 2021 runs 22nd April at The Wing, Silverstone, a major hub of the UK’s high-tech engineering sector. The event brings together professionals from across the advanced charging/ EV and infrastructure technology sector to connect, innovate and do business.
The event will provide a unique opportunity to showcase the latest products, technologies and services covering Power Supply and Delivery, Charge Point Hardware, Software, Smart Grid to Customer Services.
To enquire about exhibiting or visiting, please contact: email@example.com
Operated by 10four Media Ltd, the Charging Infrastructure Expo UK will provide a unique and additional opportunity for companies within this industry to network with a high quality audience and do business.
- Battery Cell Development and Energy Systems Storage Engineers
- CEO / COO / CTO
- Vice President EV & Hybrid Technology
- Head of Battery Development
- Head of Electric Vehicles
- Head of R&D
- Head of Electrical Development
- Chief Engineer of Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer of Hybrids
- Technical Directors
- Advanced Vehicle Development Directors
- Battery Team Leaders
- Electric Propulsion & Control Systems Managers
- Lead Battery Engineers
- Senior Manager Energy Storage
- Managers of Electric Vehicle Operations & Strategy
From the following companies:
- Battery Manufacturers
- Advanced Materials Production And Development Companies
- Lightweight Material Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Charging Infrastructure Companies
- Battery Recycling Companies
- Clean Energy Providers
- Ultracapacitor Manufacturers
- Research & Development Laboratories
- Testing & Safety Specialists